- In the Media
- Press Releases
- Plan Bay Area eNewsletter
- Video Index
- Transportation Priorities
- Plan Bay Area: Priorities and Tradeoffs
- Video Contest Winners
- Plan Bay Area Workshop: Santa Clara County
- Plan Bay Area Community-Based Outreach
- How Will We Grow? Plan Bay Area Outreach, Spring 2011
- Demystifying Land-Use & Transportation Modeling
- Electric Cars and Sustainability
- One Bay Area: An Introduction
- A Primer to SB375
- April 22, 2010 Summit
- The Birth of Bay Area Regionalism
- Plan Bay Area Town Hall
Latest News Feature Archive
Press Release Archive
In the News - Archive
Latest News Features
January 26, 2016
Bay Area housing and transportation policymakers, city planners, community and business leaders, housing developers and advocates are invited to attend a half-day event for a timely and important dialogue on the role that Bay Area local governments and regional agencies — as well as the state and federal government — can play in addressing skyrocketing housing costs and displacement of long-time residents.
Please join us at this special forum on Saturday, Feb. 20, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Oakland Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway, Oakland.
November 23, 2015
ABAG and MTC are working to develop three land use and transportation scenarios to inform the update of the region’s long-range transportation and housing plan, known as Plan Bay Area 2040. What’s a scenario? Scenarios represent alternative futures based on distinct land use development patterns and transportation investment strategies.
June 29, 2015
Some 600 individuals participated in one of the nine Plan Bay Area 2040 open houses held throughout the region, or in the virtual open house on this website's Open Forum. Additional comments were received via email and mail. Read all of it on the "Your Comments" page!